Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Netball

For netball this year I was selected to be in the Ngatea A Squad! The A squad are the top netballers from Ngatea Primary School 2013, and I'm one of them! All of the A squad had to re-trial for the top two teams, but I didn't quite make it into Ngatea one (The top team) I don't really mind being in the second best, because I know that Ngatea one will be really hard, and plus the team I'm in is a really good team. I'm looking forward to our first training on the 4th of April, and my coach is a teacher from school so thats going to be a little different. I'm proud of myself for making it into Ngatea two because thats the highest team I've ever got into at Ngatea School!! I can't wait till netball starts this year..... It's going to be the best!!

4 comments:

  1. Well done with your netball Hollie!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Hollie you are a great netball player. :)

    PS: I really like your background!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, and your blogs are just as good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making it into Ngatea Team 2 Hollie. Best of luck for your season.

    ReplyDelete

Cutest blog on the block bg