Sunday, June 9, 2013

Floor Planner task week 5

Over the past two weeks the Marama syndicate have been designing their own class room/learning spaces on a website called Floor planner. As part of the task we had to make a creative poster, this is mine:
And this is a snapshot of the dream classroom I designed:
It has different learning spaces, like a reading and independent room, A teacher conference/group room, A big art room and a partner room. I enjoyed making this because I got to use really different furniture, like glass desks, a chair called and egg chair and heaps more! The space up the top is the art area so that space would have lino in case of spilled paint or anything else like that.
I think that making this floor planner was really fun an I hope that on day my classroom really does look like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest blog on the block bg