Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mi Planning

Each week all of the Marama syndicate has to create on of these docs and timetable in the slots, what they are going to do. In my Mi Plan, each week I link everything onto it, so I don't need to surf through drive. By Link I mean: Say if I was going to do writing, I would link my writing onto My Mi Plan, so that when it came to the time to do my writing, all I need to do it click on the link and it will take me to my writing doc. The reason the teachers have got us to use this online planning tool, is to teach us to manage our own learning. If I have a Maths meeting, the teachers don't call out 'Maths Group 5' They just expect us to be there on time, and if we aren't we get our gold card taken off us and have to go onto our maths doc and catch up. I enjoy using docs to plan my week because I get to pick when I do things and If I am a little behind, I can slot it in at any other free time.  Also I have color coded my Mi Plan, Pink is the time of day, Blue is my own planning, Yellow is everything that I HAVE to attend and Thursday is just plain green because it is a day for IMPACT. My Impact project is to get kids eating healthy breakfasts.
Here's a picture of my Mi Plan:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest blog on the block bg