Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Term 3 Goals

This term I want to achieve My blogging milestone, My oral presentation milestone and my be published milestone.
I'm going to update my blog weekly then book in for a conference with Mrs Hull and ask for my blogging milestone. This term I'm also doing a speech on why living in the country is better than living in the city, so I will get my oral presentation if I perform that in front of Marama. Also I have entered a lot of art/writing into the upstart magazine so I'm hoping to get published in the magazine, then achieve my be published milestone.

This term I would like to be brave enough to perform my speech in front of Marama, not just in front of my writing group, but first I have to get some good marks on it.
I would also like get ninety-five out of one hundred marks on my next basic facts test this term.
My last goal this term is to get in the top twelve for cross country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutest blog on the block bg